IIHMR University launches Advanced Management Programme in Healthcare Leadership
- Programme duration- 15 months
- Admission begins from- March 15, 2021
- Last date of Submission of Application- February 25, 2021
- No. of seats- 30
- Total Programme Fee – Rs.165200
- Application fee- Rs. 1000/-
- Eligibility: Minimum graduate in any self-discipline from a acknowledged college/ establishment with a minimal of three years managerial expertise
- The programme is aligned to the M.B.A. (Executive-Leadership &Strategy)
- Participantsshall have the choice to switch Programme credit to earn M.B.A. (Executive – L&S) diploma inside 3 years from the completion of the AMP-HL programme
- Disciplines – Understanding Context of Healthcare, Advanced Managerial Communicants, Healthcare Information Management, Managing Culture and Organizational Change, and so on.
- The Programme includes 7 modules, specializing in creating the competencies required for efficient healthcare management and administration beneath a fast-changing healthcare state of affairs
- Focused on government coaching and management capability constructing within the space of healthcare administration
Discount Policy Category Applicable Discount – No two reductions could be claimed collectively
- Group Registration (4 or extra individuals) – 20%
- IIHMR Alumni (All Campus Regular programmes) -30%
- IIHMR Employee (All Campus Employees) -30%
- IIHMR Alumni (All Campus MDP Programmes) -10%
IIHMR is launching one other superlative course inAdvanced Management Programme in Healthcare and Leadership, (AMP-HL). The fellowship programmeis to encourage gifted students. The step has been initiated by the college in a bid to offer momentum to the upper schooling state of affairs within the state, significantly within the area of Healthcare Advancements.
Dr P.R. Sodani, President (Officiating), Dean IHMR, Professor, stated, “The AMP-HL programme will be guided by IIHMRU’s philosophy of research-driven knowledge co-creation and learning. We are confident that the executives will find the programme contents and andragogy quite engaging and flexible, contributing to high-quality executive development needs. The learning outcomes, course-content and andragogy are benchmarked with the global standards for a similar level of programmes. We have tried our best to fit this unique experience of the university into a student’s life while delivering them their personal growth.”
AMP-HL, A versatile Credit-linked government programme, aligned to MBA (Executive) in Healthcare Leadership and Strategy. With over 36 years of legacy, IIHMR University is a ‘Global Hub’ for Public Healthcare, Management and Research. The University has collaborations with main universities and establishments like Johns Hopkins University, USA; Chester University, UK; University of Montreal, Canada; Curtin University, Australia; and BP Koirala Institute of Public Health, Nepal.
Candidates aspiring for admission to the Executive MBA programme could apply on-line or obtain the appliance type from IIHMR web site: https://www.iihmr.edu.in/